Visita anche il sito dell'Istituto: www.muatsu.it , il sito di Joyfield: www.joyfield.it e il sito di Joytouch: www.joytouch.org

venerdì 1 aprile 2011

da Ginevra ...

Dear Giulia and Alberto,

A colleague gave me a JoyQTouch and it directly gave me what I needed :
from Spiritual levels enlarging the connection then flowed to my heart.

When the 15 mn ended I had to put my feet under running water and then
started the flowing of energy throughout my body, joints flushing all
cristallised and dormant energy. I started to move gently all my body
and will see what will come after some days.

Anyway I'd like to train and I'm not sure the ……omissis…… is exactly
the same lovely energy. I'm a kinesiology practitioner and would like
to add this wonderful Touch and deepen this path.

Apart from this I participated to several workshop on Constellations
and would like to participate to one of your workshop.
……omissis…………

In gratefulness,

Ghislaine
Geneve Suisse

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento